EconoDUAL™ 3 with integrated Shunts
Featured Product from Infineon Technologies AG
Infineon’s EconoDUAL™ 3 modules are now available with integrated shunt resistors for current monitoring in the AC path. The integration of additional functionality into the IGBT module is a very effective way to optimize the overall system costs of an inverter. External current sensors are no longer needed. This saves space in the system, reduces material costs and lowers manufacturing efforts.
In addition to the reduction in system costs, high current measurement accuracy across a wide temperature range is achieved. This allows for precise motor control. The EconoDUAL™ 3 with integrated shunts can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as AC motor drives, switching power supplies and solar. For an easy design in, a reference design is available.
- 1200V state of the art IGBT4 technology
- ED3 with integrated shunts for current measurement
- 1200V: 300A, 450A and 600A Modules
- PressFIT control pins and screw power terminals
- TIM – pre-applied thermal interface material to achieve longest lifetime
- Compact and robust design with molded terminals
- Tvjop 150°C
- Low V(CEsat)
- V(CEsat) with positive Temperature Coefficient
- Isolated Base Plate