Gas Turbine Air Starters
Featured Product from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
- No oil in drive air is necessary
- Splash lubrication system internally lubricates the planetary gears and motor bearings
- Air cooling extends bearing and seal life
- No internal or external shut-off devices
- Multiple spline pinions
- Multiple gear ratios for matching the optimum engine characteristics
- Multiple flange options
- Gas-sealed for application flexibility
Ingersoll Rand air starters are flexible, efficient alternatives to electric sources. They create sheer power from the natural environment, and are perfect for a wide range of industrial, marine, and automotive applications.
Ingersoll Rand offers well over 200 cataloged models of air starters with an extensive range of options. In addition, Ingersoll Rand maintains data on hundreds of special application air starters for extreme conditions.
With over 100 years of engineering and manufacturing leadership, Ingersoll Rand is the expert in the technical development of air starting systems.