Inline Planetary Gear and Vane Air Motors
Featured Product from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
M007 Series, In-Line planetary gear, Multi-vane Air Motors. Fractional horsepower, 0.61 hp to 0.85 hp (0.46 to 0.63 Kw). 23 rpm to 22,000 rpm with adjustability through air controls.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications. Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size. Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide "special" non-cataloged motors for unique applications. Call our technical support group in White House Tennessee at 800-866-5457.
- Two hole "A" flange standard on 000, 004, 006, 009, 012, 015, 021, 027, 037, 044 gear ratios, Optional 4 hole "B" flange available on these models.
- 3/8"-24 or ½"-20 threaded shaft options available on 000, 004, 006, 009, 012, 015, 021, 027, 037, 044 gear ratios.
- Six hole "B" flange standard on 063, 086, 119, 151, 188, 275 and 374 gear ratios.
- Square drive option available