Instant Start and Reversing In-Line Air Motors
Featured Product from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
M004 Series, In-Line planetary gear, Multi-vane Air Motors.
Fractional horsepower, 0.31 hp to 0.50 hp (0.23 to 0.37 Kw). 42 rpm to 18,000 rpm with adjustability through air controls.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide "special" non-cataloged motors for unique applications. Call our technical support group in White House Tennessee at 800-866-5457.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Two hole "A" flange standard. Optional 4 hole "B" flange available
- 3/8"-24 Threaded shaft option
- Side inlet option on reversible models
- Square Drive thread on option available