LV5 Biosensor for Multi-parametric Measurements
Featured Product from Innovative Sensor Technology IST USA Division
The IST AG LV5 sensor is a flow-through biosensor and offers the possibility for multi-parametric measurements, since up to 4 analytes can be measured simultaneously (glucose, lactate, glutamine, glutamate). The sensor features a very small flow cell (1 µL) and therefore requires minimal sample volumes when used as an analyzer.
Further advantages of the LV5 biosensor include:
- Excellent long-term stability over a month in continuous measurement mode (lifetime varies depending on various factors, including the analyte concentration and buffer system (medium) amongst others)
- Long shelf life (under appropriate environmental conditions)
- Gamma and beta sterilization compatible
- Suitable for continuous and analyzer measurement modes
- Fast response time (depends on the buffer system (medium))
- Reference, counter and blank electrodes on-chip
- Integrated flow cell (various volumes)
The LV5 biosensor is suitable for sampling systems in laboratories or food and pharmaceutical industries.
For more information see: