WiOpsy+ 802.11ac Advance Network Sniffer/Injector
Featured Product from Intelligraphics, Inc.
Intelligraphics today announced the release of a follow on to its popular IGX WiOpsy WLAN network sniffer and analysis tool. WiOpsy + (Plus) is a Multi-Channel Enterprise Grade Sniffer, with Injector, and Advanced Analysis features for Network testing, debugging, and security.
The Original IGX WiOpsy delivers a complete hardware and software sniffer solution to perform the capture of wireless traffic and analyze the data, to debug and diagnose any Wi-Fi deployment and field issues in faster time.
The IGX WiOpsy+ includes all the features of the Original Wiopsy with the addition of Multi Channel Operation for tracking signals that roam between frequencies, Packet Injection for Wi-Fi testing and scenario simulations, and An Analytics Engine to simplify analysis of all Wi-Fi captures. A host of other features found only in WipOsy+ make it the “Must Have” tool for any Wi-Fi development, maintenance or surveillance team
A wide range of industrial solutions, IoT, manufacturing, retail, warehousing, healthcare, transportation, and security applications can utilize IGX WiOpsy+ to capture, inject and analyze the Wi-Fi frames over the air and debug WLAN network issues and improve network security.
IGX WiOpsy+ Key Features
- USB3.0 WLAN adapter with support for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
- 802.11a, b, g, n and 11ac 2x2 with external antennas.
- Support for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 OS (both x86 and x64).
- Supports monitoring of all valid 802.11 channels
- Supports 20MHz, 40MHz and 80MHz wide channel widths
- Captures all types of standard 802.11 frames management, control, data, and subsets like AMSDU.
- Supports FCS error packets
- An easy-to-use configuration GUI. Coloring rules applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis.
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, leveraging Wireshark UI. Live capture and offline analysis
- Decryption support for WEP, and WPA/WPA2.
- Industry standard packet capture performance
- Unmatched customer support, with video tutorials to explain installation and use
- Unique support for 5MHz and 10MHz channel bandwidths in Sniffer modes
NEW WiOpsy+ Injector
- Supports packet Injection
- A tool for Wi-Fi testing and scenario simulations.
- Supports injection of all types of standard 802.11 type/subtype frames from capture file (PCAP or text file in predefined format).
- Customizable UI options that support for injection of configurable 802.11 frames with configuration control on time gap between the frames, wait/no wait for ACK, number of iterations to inject given frame and an injection statistics display.
NEW WiOpsy+ Wi-Fi Aerial View
- Displays summary of Wi-Fi networks available in the vicinity and provides advanced statistics
- Provides RSSI tracker monitor for selected networks and channels
“Our development team specializes in creating optimized wireless hardware, software and IP so that Wi-Fi device manufacturers can deliver the most performance, reliability, and flexibility to their end-customers. By harnessing the power of Intelligraphics’ IGX solutions, customers can realize higher efficiencies, reduce development expenses, and achieve faster return on value,” said Scott Lawson, President of Intelligraphics.
About Intelligraphics, Inc.
Intelligraphics, an industry leader in advanced wireless and intelligent roaming solutions, helps enterprises realize the most value from their mobility-enabled infrastructure. A charter member of the Qualcomm Authorized Design Center (ADC) program a Qualcomm Preferred Module Vender, a Texas Instruments Third Party Development Partner and A Cisco CCX Partner and Pre-Certification Test Site and a member of the Wi-Fi Alliance, Intelligraphics delivers a diverse portfolio of advanced roaming solutions that include optimized wireless drivers and integrated firmware and Wi-Fi/BLE modules,hardware and software support.