Compact Slot Photoelectric Sensor
Featured Product from Intellisense Microelectronics Ltd.
The EE-SPX series is a ultra-small photoelectric sensor with a slot of 5mm. They are can be used as a location switch, such as elevator detection. Because of the small slot, they also can be used for liquid drop detection.
- High performance ASIC based sensor with advanced modulation scheme and built in amplifier
- Excellent noise immunity to DC light with modulated light source and CDS signal process technology
- Ultra-small slot structure with location holes for easy installation
- Light on or dark on switchable
- Fast response time: 1ms
- 5mm slot width, can replace the same model of Omron