Ultra-thin Photoelectric Sensor: Model E3T
Featured Product from Intellisense Microelectronics Ltd.
The E3T series ultra-thin type photoelectric sensors are ideal for installation in limited spaces and compact applications. The sensor measures just 3.9 mm in thickness and comes equipped with built-in amplifier. The series are available in diffuse reflective, retro-reflective, and through-beam models to satisfy different applications and can replace BTF of Autonics and E3T of Omron. Power on delay, self-recover short circuit protection, reversed voltage protection, and over voltage protection are designed to improve safety performances.
- High performance ASIC based advance sensor
- Fast responses time down to 1ms or 0.25ms
- Excellent noise immunity to DC light with modulated light source and CDS signal process technology
- Ultra-thin structure with location holes, easy to install
- Reverse polarity protection, output short-circuit protection, over current protection