Converting foams, foils & tapes into custom parts
Service Detail from JBC Technologies, Inc.
As a flexible materials converter and die cutter, everything that we produce at JBC Technologies is custom. From simple die-cut rubber rings to highly complicated multi-layer assemblies, each gasket, seal, fastener, heat shield, or other component we make is engineered to achieve a specific objective.
Utilizing diverse processes including Corona treating, laminating, slitting, cutting, and automated assembly, we produce everything from prototypes to large volume runs in-house— transforming materials from mill rolls to finished parts onsite, keeping costs down, and eliminating supply chain risk for our customers.
- Hot Roll & Cold Pressure Laminating
- Tight Tolerance Slitting
- Surface Treating
- Dieless Cutting
- Tight Tolerance Rotary Die Cutting
- Wide Web Large Part Die Cutting
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Automated Assembly
- Acrylic Foam Tapes
- Medical Grade Tapes & Adhesives
- EMI/RFI Shielding Tapes
- Double Coated Tapes
- Transfer Tapes
- Thin Bond Adhesives
- Ceramic Paper and Blanket
- Light Gauge Aluminum Foil
- Flexible Graphite
- Much More... Just Ask.
- Heat Shields
- Thermal, Electrical, Acoustical Insulation
- Heat Spreading
- EMI Shielding & Grounding
- Sound Damping
- Health and Beauty Tapes
- Long-term wearable medical device