Light weight heat shielding solutions
Featured Product from JBC Technologies, Inc.
While heat shields can take many forms, from a blanket of non-woven fiberglass insulation to a complete, engineered multi-layered composite like JBC’s TABshield thermal and acoustical patch, at its most basic, a heat shield is designed for one thing – to redirect or contain heat energy.
JBC has over 30 years of experience processing heat shielding and thermal management materials and our relationships with the key suppliers and end-users in this market make us an invaluable supply chain partner.
We custom die-cut and supply a wide variety of thermal management and acoustical solutions for manufacturers of on and off-road vehicles, industrial equipment and other heat-generating machinery.
- Insulated Aluminum, plain, embossed, or microperforated , and with or without adhesive backing
- Hot Melt Adhesive Coated Aluminum – plain, embossed, or microperforated
- Micro-Perforated Aluminum – with or without adhesive backing
- Embossed Aluminum & Stainless Steel – with our without adhesive backing
- Heat Reflective Tape – in sheets, rolls, or die-cut
- Non-Metallic Heat Shield and Acoustical Material Options – with or without adhesive backing
- Thermal Insulating Tape
- Custom Composites