Lever Seal: Metal E-Seal
Featured Product from JETSEAL, Inc.
JETSEAL is on the cutting edge of sealing technology with the uniquely designed and patented Lever Seal. The Lever Seal is superior to other “high deflection” seals available. Due to its unique stress-distributing design, the Lever Seal can handle three times the flange movement of a single-ply standard E-Seal with the same sealing capability without modifying the original cavity.
The Lever Seal is a good choice where thermal relaxation is a factor. This seal can be used in any application where enhanced spring back and excessive flange movement or flange distortion handling is needed. The Lever Seal will out perform any other seal at a competitive cost.
Leakage rates for split style Multi-Convolution Seals are improved by incorporating a Non-Welded Slip Joint Cover in flange applications that experience large radial growth due to thermal cycling.
JETSEAL employs a patented Non-Welded Slip Joint for improved sealing. Some metal seals designed with a welded slip joint cover may crack at the weld and increase the leakage rate.
JETSEAL’s patented Slip Joint reduces leakage to the smallest effective value at the seal's split line and eliminates part failure due to cracked slip joint cover welds.
JETSEAL's Non-Welded Slip Joint also eliminates the potential for foreign object damage (FOD) from failure if traditional welded slip joint covers.
- Operating pressure range:………..…...Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 10,000 psi
- Functional temperature range:………Cryogenic to 1300°F (704°C)
- Typical leakage rate:……………….........1E-3 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589,5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Other metallic options are available
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Tin (ASTM B545)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G 45204)
- PTFE (AMS 2515)
- Plasma/HVOF wear coatings
Telephone: (800) 644.5660
Local Number: (509) 467.9133