Featured Product from JETSEAL, Inc.
Multi-Convolution Seal rings are designed for low to moderate sealing force conditions and high spring back. JETSEAL manufactures Multi-Convolution Seal rings for high cyclic deflections, high temperatures and high pressures.
Our Multi-Convolution Seals are capable of sealing both liquids and gases in almost any diameter and a single or two-ply cross section with 2 to 13 convolutions.
Leakage rates for split style Multi-Convolution Seals are improved by incorporating a Non-Welded Slip Joint Cover in flange applications that experience large radial growth due to thermal cycling.
JETSEAL employs a patented Non-Welded Slip Joint for improved sealing. Some metal seals designed with a welded slip joint cover may crack at the weld and increase the leakage rate. JETSEAL’s patented Slip Joint reduces leakage to the smallest effective value at the seal's split line and eliminates part failure due to cracked slip joint cover welds. JETSEAL's Non-Welded Slip Joint also eliminates the potential for foreign object damage (FOD) from failure if traditional welded slip joint covers.
- Operating pressure range:…..………...Up to 3,000 psi
- Functional temperature range:………Up to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate:………….......…...E-3 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589,5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Other metallic options are available
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Tin (ASTMB545)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G 45204)
- PTFE (AMS 2515)
- Plasma/HVOF wear coatings
- Other plating options are available
Telephone: (800) 644.5660
Local Number: (509) 467.9133