Featured Product from JETSEAL, Inc.
The most demanding applications are best served by JETSEAL’s V-Seals which combine the advantages of compactness, lowest leakage rates, high pressure capability, and high springback.
The V-Seal is one of JETSEAL’s most effective metallic seals. We are able to engineer the optimum seal shape by profiling its cross-section thus providing a carefully controlled variable wall thickness to maximize springback and to optimize the sealing contact force for a specific application.
Because the V-Seal may be designed to generate high contact stress, it is a good solution for very demanding, low leakage rate applications where the joint will remain undisturbed for long periods.
JETSEAL’s V-Seals can also be provided with their own limiter plates to enable sealing between flat (non-grooved) surfaces where the plate provides a load path for the flange bolting load and prevents over-compression of the seal. The seal and limiter plate may also be produced as a single integrated part.
- Operating pressure range:………..…...Vacuum (1E-torr) to 36,000 psi
- Functional temperature range:………Cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate:……………........….1E-10 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589, 5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Cres304 (AMS 5511, 5560)
- Elgiloy (AMS 5876)
- Incoloy 909 (AMS 5892)
- Hastelloyx (AMS 5754, 5587, 5530)
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
- PTFE (AMS 2515)
Telephone: (800) 644.5660
Local Number: (509) 467.9133