Eliminate doubt: Jergens’ Lift-Check Hoist Rings
Featured Product from Jergens, Inc.
- Center Pull Hoist Rings are rated at 5:1 strength Factor & Proof tested to 200% of rated load capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.26
- Visual Tension Indicator confirms engagement - clearly illustrates whether bolt joint is loose or tight.
- Ensures safety and provides accuracy of +/- 10% of designed tension. Hands-free inspection at a distance, prior to the lift.
- Reduces installation time, no torque wrench or calibration needed.
- Full 360° Swivel and 180° Pivot Action
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide (Except Washer and Bolt: Zinc Plated)
- U-Bar, Bolt, Pins, Base, Washer and Bushing are Magnetic Particle Inspected
- DOWNLOAD Instruction Sheet
Welcome to the NEW Jergens Workholding Solutions Lean Your Machine blog!
Jergens Workholding products focus on getting the most productivity from CNC machining, increasing spindle uptime, elimination of setup errors for faster part-to-part changeovers.
Since its founding in 1942, Jergens Inc., has become a leader in manufacturing technology. Our products include Workholding Components and Fixturing Systems; Quick Release Pins and a full line Hoist Rings / Lifting products. Jergens is committed to helping its customers achieve leaner, more profitable manufacturing and continue to add product and engineering solutions for an integrated approach to "Manufacturing Efficiency".
Jergens Inc., is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company located in Cleveland, OH., USA.
Workholding Componenets & Systems, Quick Release Pins - Kwik-lok Pins, Machine Vises, 5-Axis workholding, Hoist Rings
- Workholding Solutions Catalog
- Lifting Solutions Catalog
- Specialty Fasteners Catalog
- Master Catalog
- Ball Lock Español