JERGENS QUICK RELEASE PINS
Featured Product from Jergens, Inc.
Quick Release Pins provide quick, easy positive engagement and high holding strength for applications requiring frequent, repetitive use. Jergens Kwik-Lok® Pins number 1 in Safety, Speed and Dependability.
Jergens Kwik-Lok® pins are available in five handle styles: T, L, button, recessed button and ring. Available in corrosion resistant, high strength stainless steel (17-4 PH) as well as in carbon steel.
Jergens Kwik-Lok® pins are available in five handle styles: T, L, button, recessed button and ring. Available in corrosion resistant, high strength stainless steel (17-4 PH) as well as in carbon steel. Standard sizes include: Metric - 5 mm to 25 mm outside pin diameters in 10 mm to 100 mm grip lengths. Imperial - 3/16" to 1" outside pin diameters in 1/2" to 6" grip lengths. Special configurations of Kwik-Lok® pins are available with minimal delay.
Jergens is a Department of Defense approved QSLM supplier of Quick Release Pins, under CAGE code 94882. Certificate of Conformance is available upon request at the time of order. DFARS compliant material is available upon request at the time of order.
- Rugged, durable construction ideal for extreme environments
- Firm, even grip for smooth, comfortable operation
- Includes hole and ring for easy attachment of optional lanyard
- High impact resistance
- Special Military and Aerospace size and configurations are available.
- Quick insertion and removal
- Double-acting pins activated by push or pull motion
- Multiple handle styles for a wide range of applications: Kwik-Lok® pins are used in diverse applications where a string pin is required to resist shear forces while offering quick release capability. Press the button in the handle to retract balls at the end of the shaft, permitting insertion removal. Special configurations of Kwik-Lok® pins are available with minimal delay.
Welcome to the NEW Jergens Workholding Solutions Lean Your Machine blog!
Jergens Workholding products focus on getting the most productivity from CNC machining, increasing spindle uptime, elimination of setup errors for faster part-to-part changeovers.
Since its founding in 1942, Jergens Inc., has become a leader in manufacturing technology. Our products include Workholding Components and Fixturing Systems; Quick Release Pins and a full line Hoist Rings / Lifting products. Jergens is committed to helping its customers achieve leaner, more profitable manufacturing and continue to add product and engineering solutions for an integrated approach to "Manufacturing Efficiency".
Jergens Inc., is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company located in Cleveland, OH., USA.
Workholding Componenets & Systems, Quick Release Pins - Kwik-lok Pins, Machine Vises, 5-Axis workholding, Hoist Rings
- Workholding Solutions Catalog
- Lifting Solutions Catalog
- Specialty Fasteners Catalog
- Master Catalog
- Ball Lock Español