Marine Slip Ring
Featured Product from JINPAT Electronics
The carbon brush slip ring manufactured by JINPAT is a part loading large current with a high working voltage up to 4000VAC. It is an electrical slip ring that integrates 4 channels fiber optic rotary joints. The wavelength of its optical part is 1270/1610nm. The key point lies in its high protection level up to IP66. Such a slip ring is designed especially for marine field use. For more challenging needs, JINPAT is ready to provide a custom solution for the specific equipment.
- Integrated unit of fiber optic part and carbon brush slip ring.
- High protection level (IP66), excellent resiliency of outdoor installation.
- High voltage with reliable electric performance.
- Copper graphite contact, long life span.
- Convenient maintenance with external window for regular cleaning.
- Custom solution.
For more solution, please contact us.