YORK® Skidded Systems
Featured Product from Johnson Controls / FRICK / YORK PROCESS SYSTEMS
Performance Partners at Every Bend
End to end solutions including low-temperature plants, open cycle compression drivelines and auxiliary equipment.
Your plant-on-a-skid is easy to install and commission and minimizes irritating issues in the field.
YORK® Process Systems, factory packaged to save you time and money!
Features and Benefits
- Assembly, piping and wiring of all components in a controlled environment.
- Testing of completed assembly in an ISO 9001 facility.
- Painted with epoxy/polyurethane to withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
- Suitable for hazardous area classification when needed.
- Designed for easy maintenance access.
- Heavy-duty refrigeration or process plants with screw or centrifugal compressors for ammonia, halocarbons, hydrocarbons, CO2 and mixed gases.
- Low-temperature refrigeration plants using cascade or compound pre-assembled units.
- Refrigeration and process systems for the treatment and storage of natural gas, chlorine liquefaction, and gas condensation.
- Gas compression systems for fuel gas, overheads, gas gathering, and boil-off.