You Just Can’t Beat a Frick® Compressor
Featured Product from Johnson Controls / FRICK / YORK PROCESS SYSTEMS
The Frick® SGC, SGCH & SGCB screw compressors are designed to compress a variety of gases in many different applications including refrigeration, air conditioning, water chilling, wellhead compression, gas gathering, and vapor recovery.
Applications include booster duty (low temperature/pressure
Features & Benefits
- Stepless Capacity Control
- Variable Volume Ratio
- Antifriction Bearings
- Wide variety of Drive and Motor Arrangements
- Oil Injection Lubrication and Cooling
- Internal Oil Passages
- Made in the USA
- Driver Types: Electric Motor, Engine, TurbineDrive Arrangement: Directly driven by the male rotor in the clockwise direction as viewed from the driver
- Minimum Driver Speed RPM: 600
- Maximum Driver Speed RPM: 4500
- Max. Inlet Pressure psig (barg): 150.0 (10.3)
- Max. Outlet Pressure psig (barg): 600.0 (41.4)
- Castings: ASTM A48 class 40 gray cast iron or equivalent for pressure-retaining parts. Alternate casing material is ductile iron grade 60-40-18 per ASTM A395 and ASME SA 395 including a Charpy V-notch test at -4°F(-20°C) and a material certificate type 3.1 per EN 10204. Material is similar to European standard EN 1563, material designation EN-GJS-400-18.
- Flanges: Suction and discharge flanges comply with ANSI B16.1.
- Rotors: AISI 1141 low carbon steel.
- Bearings: Rolling elements and rings are AISI 52100 medium carbon alloy steel.
- Static Seals: HNBR O-rings. Viton® also available.
- Dynamic Seals: Carbon filled teflon.
- Shaft Seal: Spring-loaded stationary carbon end face rides in a stainless steel carrier against a rotating nonmagnetic cast iron alloy (Ni-resist) floating seat. The assembly is fully balanced and capable of sealing high pressure, but is vented to low pressure to extend seal life. Secondary seals are HNBR or Viton® O-rings.