Ball Screw Jacks - Size and Motorize
Featured Product from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
The Joyce Ball Screw ComDRIVE® is a self-contained actuator package that combines a ball screw jack, motor, and gear reducer into a single compact package.
Ball Screw ComDRIVE actuators have many benefits:
- Ball screw ComDRIVES are available in a variety of ratios and screw leads
- They can power an entire jacking system
- Reduce the number of components that must be specified
- Simplify designs
- Reduce installation costs with only a single plate needed to mount the jack body
- Reduce the number of couplings and shafts required in multi-jack systems
- 230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz motor is standard
- Custom finishes available
ComDRIVE Models are available in capacities up to 30 tons and provide speeds up to 26.3 inches per minute (CDB) and 55.5 inches per minute (CDHB).
Joyce ComDRIVES can be specified without the motor, with only the jack and reducer. The reducer flange accepts standard NEMA motor frame sizes.
ComDRIVE may be equipped with Joyce limit switches and features end travel stops standard. Stops are not intended to be used as operating limits.
Designers and Engineers - Register to use JAX ONLINE web-based linear motion design software. It is free and easy to use and will save you a ton of time.
*Size jacks and complete systems from any computer
*Automatically configure and download 2D/3D drawings and models
*Save files in a private account and return to them at any time
*Automatically generate a bill of materials in real-time
JAX Online is just one more example of how Joyce/Dayton is committed to providing designers and engineers with the tools they need to succeed.
JAX Online is easy to use - see for yourself!