Bevel Ball Jacks - Higher Speed/Greater Accuracy
Featured Product from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
- O&M Manual
- Ordering Information
- Common System Arrangements
- Serial Number Example
- 2D/3D Drawings or JAX Online
Bevel Ball Jacks
Joyce Bevel Ball Actuators (BB), available in 7.5-ton to 100-ton static capacities, are designed for near-continuous duty operation. These are Joyce’s fastest jacks, able to attain travel speeds of 48.6 feet per minute. Available in Translating and KFTN designs, bevel ball actuators act as miter boxes, making them an ideal choice for multi-jack systems. As many as three output shafts may be specified for mounting motors, limit switches, readout devices and other accessories.
- Higher speeds and less heat generation than other mechanical actuators
- Require a brake or other external locking device to hold position
- More precise positioning and repeatability than hydraulic cylinders
- Fully predictable J-10 ball nut life expectancy
- Right hand screws standard (left hand screw available)
- Threaded end conditions standard (load pad, clevis, and plain end condition available)
- Protective boots and other options are available
- Custom finishes available
Joyce Bevel Ball Actuators (BB) come in four capacities:
Watch our >>>Videos
A Proven Leader
Joyce/Dayton Corp., the premier manufacturer of Screw Jacks, Actuators, and Lifting Equipment in North America, has remained in continuous operation since it was established in 1873. Our long history of designing and manufacturing high quality products is unparalleled in the industry. Joyce Engineers are tenured and have the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for today’s customers.
A Giant in the Industry
Joyce/Dayton screw jacks and electric cylinders are routinely used to:
- Maintain adjustment of large rolls in steel mill operations
- Adjust conveyor height in machinery
- Move and support huge structural elements used in municipal projects
- Operate maintenance and material lifts for many industries
- Stabilize and deploy equipment used in heavy mining and drilling operations
- Operate gantry systems for dockside and other operations
- Provide linear motion solutions in industrial applications worldwide
Joyce Offers Much More
Joyce/Dayton offers more than a catalog of standard products. Fundamental to our longevity and success in business is the commitment Joyce/Dayton makes to quality and service. Choose Joyce for quality industrial screw jacks, actuators and systems. Experience our unmatched Customer Service Support.
It’s easy to do business with Joyce!
JAX® Online — The Fastest Way to Your Ideal System
Specify the right jacks and components for your ideal lifting and linear motion systems with our free, easy-to-use JAX Online software. Use JAX Online to configure and download 2/D and 3D models, manage project files, generate a bill of materials in real-time, and request product quotes.
Create an account and start your design today!