Jacks for Wet, Corrosive and Harsh Environments
Featured Product from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
Joyce stainless steel screw jacks are specifically designed for positioning and lifting applications that are located in wet, corrosive and harsh environments. Metallurgical properties of stainelss steel allow it to remain ductile even at very low temperatures. These mechanical jacks are available in 2 ton through 25 ton capacities. Upright or inverted jacks operate at full capacity in tension or compression.
- All exposed surfaces and components feature stainless steel or bronze construction
- Nitrile rubber seals protect all internal mechanisms
- Tapered or ball thrust bearings provide rugged reliability
- Choose one fo four standard end conditions
- Protective boots available
- Anti-backlash devices available
- Joyce/Dayton can customize to your specifications
- Custom finishes available
Ideal for Food Handling, Paper Mills, Printing, Defense, Coastal Installations, Process Equipment