Joyce stainless steel screw jacks
Featured Product from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
Stainless Steel Screw Jacks
Joyce stainless steel screw jacks are specifically designed for positioning and lifting applications that are located in wet, corrosive and harsh environments. Metallurgical properties of stainless steel allow it to remain ductile even at very low temperatures.These mechanical jacks are available in 2 ton through 25 ton capacities. Upright or inverted jacks operate at full capacity in tension or compression.
- All exposed surfaces and components feature stainless steel or bronze construction
- Nitrile rubber seals protect all internal mechanisms.
- Tapered or ball thrust bearings provide rugged reliability
- Choose one of four standard end conditions
- Protective boots available
- Anti-backlash devices available
- Joyce/Dayton can customize to your specifications
- Custom finishes available
Web-based Linear Motion Design Software
Your complete web-based source for jack selection and engineering data.
Watch our >>>Videos
A Proven Leader
Joyce/Dayton Corp., the premier manufacturer of Screw Jacks, Actuators, and Lifting Equipment in North America, has remained in continuous operation since it was established in 1873. Our long history of designing and manufacturing high quality products is unparalleled in the industry. Joyce Engineers are tenured and have the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for today’s customers.
A Giant in the Industry
Joyce/Dayton screw jacks and electric cylinders are routinely used to:
- Maintain adjustment of large rolls in steel mill operations
- Adjust conveyor height in machinery
- Move and support huge structural elements used in municipal projects
- Operate maintenance and material lifts for many industries
- Stabilize and deploy equipment used in heavy mining and drilling operations
- Operate gantry systems for dockside and other operations
- Provide linear motion solutions in industrial applications worldwide
Joyce Offers Much More
Joyce/Dayton offers more than a catalog of standard products. Fundamental to our longevity and success in business is the commitment Joyce/Dayton makes to quality and service. Choose Joyce for quality industrial screw jacks, actuators and systems. Experience our unmatched Customer Service Support.
It’s easy to do business with Joyce!