Machine Screw ComDrive® - Motorized Jack
Featured Product from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
Machine Screw ComDRIVEs
Joyce Machine Screw ComDRIVEs combine a machine screw jack, motor and gear reducer into a single compact unit. Motorized ComDRIVEs are available in 2-ton through 30-ton capacities with travel speeds up to 35.1 inches per minute. ComDRIVEs with single lead screws (CD) are self-locking; those with double lead screws (DCD) may require a brake to hold position
- ComDRIVEs can power an entire jacking system
- Reduce the number of components that must be specified
- Simplify designs
- Reduce installation costs with only a single plate needed to mount the jack body
- Reduce the number of couplings and shafts required in multi-jack systems
- Standard 230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz motor included
- Custom finishes available
Contact Joyce application engineers with your requirements today. We have experience specifying jacks and systems for cold temperature applications. Our experts can customize jacks and systems to meet your specific requirements.
Watch our >>>Videos
A Proven Leader
Joyce/Dayton Corp., the premier manufacturer of Screw Jacks, Actuators, and Lifting Equipment in North America, has remained in continuous operation since it was established in 1873. Our long history of designing and manufacturing high quality products is unparalleled in the industry. Joyce Engineers are tenured and have the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for today’s customers.
A Giant in the Industry
Joyce/Dayton screw jacks and electric cylinders are routinely used to:
- Maintain adjustment of large rolls in steel mill operations
- Adjust conveyor height in machinery
- Move and support huge structural elements used in municipal projects
- Operate maintenance and material lifts for many industries
- Stabilize and deploy equipment used in heavy mining and drilling operations
- Operate gantry systems for dockside and other operations
- Provide linear motion solutions in industrial applications worldwide
Joyce Offers Much More
Joyce/Dayton offers more than a catalog of standard products. Fundamental to our longevity and success in business is the commitment Joyce/Dayton makes to quality and service. Choose Joyce for quality industrial screw jacks, actuators and systems. Experience our unmatched Customer Service Support.
It’s easy to do business with Joyce!
JAX® Online — The Fastest Way to Your Ideal System
Specify the right jacks and components for your ideal lifting and linear motion systems with our free, easy-to-use JAX Online software. Use JAX Online to configure and download 2/D and 3D models, manage project files, generate a bill of materials in real-time, and request product quotes.
Create an account and start your design today!