KP-5PDC5C-1 Parabolic Dish Antenna
Featured Product from KP Performance Antennas
This ProLine Parabolic Antenna is engineered to suppress side-lobes and back-lobes and are excellent at rejecting interference. These parabolic antennas maximize the potential of your radio by improving signal strength and reducing the noise floor in your link. Our parabolic antennas are perfectly suited for high density point-to-point client-premises or backhaul applications.
The KP-5PDC5C-1 is a 1-foot, 24 dBi parabolic antenna operating from 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This antenna includes a specially designed quick-connect, weatherproof radio adapter specifically for the Mimosa® C5c™. The radio unit simply slots/snaps into place inside adapter housing. A fast-release button makes removing the radio simple and fast. This parabolic antenna also features H/V or ±45° slant polarization options and boasts excellent front-to-back of 35 dB.
- Stable gain over ultra-wide bandwidth of 4.9 GHz - 6.4 GHz
- Optimized F/B & side-lobe suppression minimizes interference
- Included Mimosa® C5c™ push-in adapter is fully weatherproofed
- Patent Pending Quick-Connect Waveguide technology
- Installs in minutes to reduce service calls and installation time
- Quick connect waveguide allows rapid change of polarization
- Integrated handle / hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty bracket with fine elevation and azimuth adjustment
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"
Frequency Range: 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz
Dish Diameter: 15" (1-Foot)
Polarization Type: H/V or ±45 Slant
Gain: 24 dBi
Vertical Beamwidth: 9°
Horizontal Beamwidth: 9°
Cross Polarization: 25 dB
F/B Ratio: 35 dB
Connector Type: Mimosa® C5c™ Quick-Connect Adapter