Featured Product from KROHNE Messtechnik
The OPTITEMP TT 53 C is a universal, programmable, 2-wire head-mounted temperature transmitter. The galvanically isolated transmitter works with RTD elements, thermocouple (TC) elements or other inputs (mV and Ω). It supports wireless Near Field Communication (NFC) as well as Bluetooth® communication. The OPTITEMP TT 53 C transmitter can thus be remotely configured and monitored using mobile devices.
Featuring HART®7 communication, the transmitter also offers extended diagnostic information (for example device error, sensor and wiring conditions). In addition, it is able to measure the actual supply voltage as well as the ambient temperature while making them available via HART®. The maximum values are stored internally. The robust design of the OPTITEMP TT 53 C makes the transmitter highly reliable even under harsh environmental conditions. The temperature transmitter is available for use in hazardous areas. It is designed to be mounted in a "B connection head". A dedicated rail-mounted version for DIN rails is available with the OPTITEMP TT 53 R.
- Completely universal digital device
- Fast step response time and high accuracy over transmitter lifetime
- Wireless communication:
- Via Near Field Communication (NFC): Quick configuration of the transmitter in combination with the user-friendly OPTITEMP Connect mobile app; no power supply and wiring required
- Via Bluetooth®: Quick configuration and monitoring of the transmitter in combination with the OPTITEMP TT-CON BT configuration kit and the OPTITEMP Connect mobile app
- Configuration also possible via PC/software (ConSoft™) without external power supply
- Enhanced diagnostics (NAMUR NE 107), incl. sensor break monitoring, error correction etc.
- High degree of functionality and features (incl. runtime counter, output simulation, ambient temperature log etc.)
- Rugged design: vibration-resistant up to 10 g
- Suitable for connection head B or larger
- Optional rail mounting kit for installation on a DIN rail (in accordance with DIN EN 60715)