Accurate surface characterization
Featured Product from Kruss USA
Accurate surface characterization when the outcome matters
Medical device performance hinges on the quality of its bonds. Our goal is to help prevent defective products from reaching customers and support the production of the safest and most reliable medical devices possible.
Join Frederick Fiddler, Technical Manager at KRÜSS, to improve your medical devices.
What you can expect
- Learn how measurements are made on flat or non-uniform surfaces
- See how characterizing liquids and solids leads to a clearer understanding of bonding
- Discover why contact angle is crucial in controlling bond strength
Webinar on demand
If you register you can access the recorded version of this webinar immediately.
- What does wetting behavior tell me about my materials?
- What is surface free energy?
- Why does the calculation of surface free energy matter?
- How do interfacial tension measurements reveal critical details about the bonding of surfaces?
- Why is quantifying work of adhesion influential in tailoring bond strength?
Join our free webinars
visit our new webinar section and stay up to date about our international free webinars on surface science and its applications.
Be part of the live events or watch recorded sessions on demand
Sign up for our newsletter
Our newsletter provides you with useful and interesting information about interfacial chemistry. Next to instructive application reports, practical know-how and tips for carrying out your measurements, you will stay up-to-date about our seminars as well as product developments.
Download our product overview
As an answer to the diverse scientific tasks in interfacial science, we provide a large variety of measuring instruments, accessories and services. Our new product catalog gives you an overview and enables you to compare individual products.
As specialists in interfacial chemistry and the world's leading supplier of measuring instruments for surface and interfacial tension, we not only provide high quality product solutions - our offer is a combination of technology and scientific consulting. These include seminars, technical service, and our Applications & Science Center for professional measurement services. Many well-known companies have already been inspired by our know-how, precision and passion consulted by our offices in Hamburg, the USA, China, Great Britain, France and with the help of our exclusive distributor network. Acting quickly and flexibly, we are always at our customer’s doorstep in the research and development laboratories as well as quality control centers of countless industries all over the world.