Hybrid cable for broadcast
Featured Product from LEMO USA, Inc.
- SMPTE 311M and ARIB versions
- SMPTE cable assembly / SMPTE camera cable
- High durability construction.
- Hybrid cable fibre and copper
- Excellent flexing and twist capability coping with rough handling by rigging crews.
- Superior load bearing capabilities – can be driven over by trucks whilst in operation.
- High tensile strength.
- Compatible with LEMO fiber connector 3K.93C series
- AWG 20/22
- Outerdiameter 9.2mm
- UL listing :AWM style 21971
- Allowable tension:700 N
- PUR version for temperatures below -20°C
View the >>>>CONNECTED magazine by LEMO
About LEMO LEMO is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions. LEMO's high quality connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video, broadcast and telecommunications. LEMO now offers cable & wire as well as cable assembly services.
Download our Unipole Multipole General Catalog
About Northwire, Inc. Founded in 1972, Northwire Technical Cable (www.Northwire.com) is privately-held company headquartered in Osceola, WI, USA. Northwire markets, designs and manufactures technical and retractile cable and assemblies for diverse applications including broadcast, energy, life sciences, government, industrial, machine vision, architectural lighting, underwater and more.
For more information about LEMO connectors, please call LEMO USA at (800) 444-5366 or visit www.lemo.com. For editorial contact Julie Carlson, Marketing Communications, 707-206-3776 or email@example.com.