Gaussmeter for Magnet Testing
Featured Product from Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Designed to meet the demanding needs of the permanent magnet industry, the Lake Shore Model 425 gaussmeter provides high-end functionality and performance in an affordable desktop instrument. Magnet testing and sorting have never been easier. When used in combination with the built-in relay and audible alarm features, the Model 425 takes the guesswork out of pass/fail criteria. Additional features including DC to 10 kHz AC frequency response, max hold and relative measurement make the Model 425 the ideal tool for your manufacturing, quality control and R&D flux density measurement applications. For added functionality and value, the Model 425 also includes a standard Lake Shore Hall probe. Put the Model 425 gaussmeter to use with confidence knowing it's supported by industry leading experts in magnet measurement instrument, sensor, and Hall probe technology.
- Field ranges from 350 mG to 350 kG
- DC measurement resolution to 4¾ digits (1 part of ±35,000)
- Basic DC accuracy of ±0.20%
- DC to 10 kHz AC frequency
- USB interface
- Large liquid crystal display
- Sort function (displays pass/fail message)
- Alarm with relay
- Standard probe included
- Standard and custom probes available
- CE mark certification