Double Shot Socket Wrench®
Featured Product from Lowell Corporation
Lowell DoubleShots® are designed for water, wastewater, pipeline and underground electrical utility installation and repair. No environment is too hostile for a Lowell DoubleShot®. The ratchet mechanism is easy to use and capable of working while "dirty". Each heavy duty stamped steel wrench handle is 12" long and has Lowell's Bolt-Thru feature which lets workers tighten nuts on long bolts or any length of threaded rod, eliminating the need for deep sockets or open-end wrenches. The sockets are made from rugged cast iron and painted florescent orange. To make using the tools more comfortable and secure, each wrench has a rubber coated molded grip.
Nine socket combinations are available for heavy hex, standard hex and metric hex fasteners.
- DS-1 = 1-1/4" x 1-1/16"
- DS-2 = 1-1/8" x 15/16"
- DS-3 = 15/16" x 3/4"
- DS-4 = 3/4" x 7/8"
- DS-5 = 19 mm x 22 mm
- DS-6 = 1-1/8" x 1-1/16"
- DS-7 = 17 mm x 19 mm
- DS-8 = 22 mm x 24 mm
- DS-9 = 24 mm x 30 mm
Doubleshots are also available in three wrench sets.
- DSIN = 1 ea. DS-1, DS-2 & DS-4
- DSRP = 1 ea. DS-1, DS-2 & DS-3
Heavy-duty dedicated wrenches designed specifically for pipeline, maintenance, utility and construction workers:
- Ten socket size combinations for heavy, standard and metric hex nuts, as well as hydrant repair
- Sockets made of rugged cast iron
- Fluorescent orange sockets make the wrenches harder to lose
- Handle and sockets coated with durable electrostatic epoxy paint for easy cleaning
- Reversing control in head
- Stamped, riveted handle
- Ergonomic non-slip grip
- Bolt-thru design lets long bolts pass entirely through wrench head
- All wrenches 12“ long; Weight 2-1/4 lbs
For more information, please visit our website.