Le165 1.4 MP H.264 Network Camera
Featured Product from Teledyne Lumenera
-1.4 Megapixel progressive scan ExView HAD CCD
- Light sensitivity superior to most analog cameras.
- Clear, sharp images with low noise.
- True day/night "DN" option.
- Configurable compression o 15 fps JPEG (full size 1376 x 1032 pixels) or 20 fps H.264 (1280 x 720)
- Easy installation and setup
- User and Admin passwords
- Compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Consistent, fully compatible Lumenera API
- Custom and OEM form factors available
Clear Images of Moving vehicles
Superior capabilities for stop-motion image capture. Even at highway speeds, crisp images are produced by the high sensitivity CCD with global electronic shutter.
Control bandwidth & storage
The camera provides both JPEG and H.264* compression. Choose JPEG for the best quality images in digital zoom, post-incident analysis, and fast motion. Use H.264 to reduce bandwidth for wireless deployments and to reduce disk storage. *H.264 field upgrade in Q3 2010
LeCam Client - locates your camera on the network and let's you perform basic setup. In addition, fully Windows compatible web pages allow you to view or configure cameras at any time, from any location.
PoE / 12 VDC - Power over Ethernet simplifies installation and reduces cabling costs, or choose 12 VDC low-voltage installation.
No-hassle lens mount - Compatible with C or CS-mount lenses.
Composite video output - NTSC/PAL format analog video loop out lets a lone installer position the camera and focus the lens using daylight readable displays.