The Macawber Sandpump
Featured Product from Macawber Group
Watch a Video: SandPumpAnimation US
The Sandpump is designed specifically for applications that require Sand Conveying. Small stature machine with top-side discharge makes it ideal for retrofit applications. Sandpumps are often designed into packaged casting systems for recovery of mold core material (typically sand). There have been thousands of installations world-wide.
- The most efficient/economical way to move sand with low air consumption
- Small machine height and top-side material discharge makes Sandpump ideal for retrofits or engineered into your project from the beginning
- Dustless, enclosed pneumatic conveying ensures an environmentally sound way to convey sand
- Thousands of Sandpump's in operation, world-wide. Extremely solid track record
- Simple setup, operation and low maintenance
Macawber Engineering, Inc. specializes in the design and engineering of low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying systems for all bulk materials in industry. We understand how to handle materials that are fragile, abrasive, moist, lumpy or hot. These types of materials can not be handled efficiently by dilute-phase systems or cleanly by mechanical type systems.
We also design and manufacture pressure valves - including the Dome Valve capable of operating in harsh and abrasive environments; pressure vessels to many world-wide standards; and shot blast systems featuring media recovery. We have over 35 years of experience with tens of thousands of installations in all types of process industries worldwide.
We provide the most environmentally responsible and energy efficient pneumatic conveying solutions in industry.