The Original Dome Valve
Featured Product from Macawber Group
Originally patented in the late 1970′s, the Dome Valve is unique in its ability to open and close with a tight pressure seal in pneumatic conveying systems for abrasive materials. No other valve can achieve as long of a life in harsh environments like the Dome Valve. We are the original designers and patent holders of the Dome Valve.
Dome Valve Brochure (pdf)
Watch a Video: DomeValveAnimation US
Pressure Valves - The Dome Valve:
- Pressure - up to 14 barg (200 psi)
- Design code - ASME sect. VIII Div. 1; PED; GB150
- Sizes - 50 - 750 mm (2 - 30 in)
- Material - Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature - up to 350 ° C (662 ° F)
- Inflatable seal self-compensates for wear as the valve is used.
- Valve can open and close through a static or moving column of material.
- Low-maintenance. Replacement time is quick.
- Cast or Stainless construction available. Teflon, Tungsten Carbide or other coatings available depending on customer need.
Watch a Video:DenseveyorSystemAnimation US
The Denseveyor is a low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying transporter. It can easily convey tens of thousands of different materials using compressed air and a Dome Valve. Dust-less, fully enclosed conveying system that is economical and environmentally sustainable. Fully automatic operation on a as-needed basis; machine rests when not signaled to operate. Advanced conveying air controls for difficult to handle materials.
Denseveyor Brochure (pdf)
- Low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying system that uses the least air for conveying. Air consumption is the chief measurement for energy consumption.
- Dust-less, enclosed operation keeps the environment clean. No more dust spillage.
- Low material velocity (compared to dilute phase), means far less wear and lower maintenance requirements.
- Controls are integrated and automated; the machine only operates when signaled. Remains at rest when not in use.
- Material-to-air ratio is higher than with dilute phase. This is another indication of efficiency.
- Proven design and technology, first developed in 1974.
Macawber Engineering, Inc. has installed tens of thousands of pneumatic conveying systems worldwide. We have over 35 years experience designing these systems for wide variety of bulk materials. We specialize in the design and engineering of low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying systems. We understand how to handle materials that are fragile, abrasive, moist, lumpy or hot; and many more that cannot be handled efficiently by dilute-phase systems or cleanly by mechanical type systems.
Macawber Engineering provides 8 different pneumatic conveying systems:
Macawber Engineering, Inc. specializes in the design and engineering of low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying systems for all bulk materials in industry. We understand how to handle materials that are fragile, abrasive, moist, lumpy or hot. These types of materials can not be handled efficiently by dilute-phase systems or cleanly by mechanical type systems.
We also design and manufacture pressure valves - including the Dome Valve capable of operating in harsh and abrasive environments; pressure vessels to many world-wide standards; and shot blast systems featuring media recovery. We have over 35 years of experience with tens of thousands of installations in all types of process industries worldwide.
We provide the most environmentally responsible and energy efficient pneumatic conveying solutions in industry.