POLYGON™: MULTI-FACETED MACHINE
Featured Product from McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
The versatility of our Polygon™ will give you flexibility on your next project. This three-in-one machine fabricates miter and butt fusion joints from zero to 45-degree angles with additional socket fusion capability for polypropylene pipe. It’s McElroy’s first manual butt fusion machine that’s compatible with the DataLogger®, providing documentation showing joints were fused according to standard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Produces miter, butt and socket fusion joints
- Pivoting jaws for faster, easier setup and better alignment
- Easily removable outer jaws for tighter work spaces
- Quick open/close, non-back-drivable wheel drive for smooth jaw movement
- Side-positioned wheel drive for easier movement of the carriage
- Power required only for the heater; battery-operated drill powers the facer
- DataLogger capability
- Sturdy travel case for easy transport of entire machine and accessories
- Easy-to-view pressure gauge
- Uses the same inserts as the Acrobat™ 160