The Polygon - three-in-one machine
Featured Product from McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
The mitering options are designed to meet the unique complexities of mechanical piping installations and retrofits, saving time and costs on purchasing molded or fabricated fittings. The outer jaws are easily removable for tighter work spaces. The Polygon easily adapts to socket fusion by swapping out the jaws with an optional Spider™ 125 Series 2 Adapter Kit. A stable base makes this versatile machine ideal for prefabrication and benchtop use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Produces miter, butt and socket fusion joints
- Pivoting jaws for faster, easier setup and better alignment
- Easily removable outer jaws for tighter work spaces
- Quick open/close, non-back-drivable wheel drive for smooth jaw movement
- Side-positioned wheel drive for easier movement of the carriage
- Power required only for the heater; battery-operated drill powers the facer
- DataLogger capability
- Sturdy travel case for easy transport of entire machine and accessories
- Easy-to-view pressure gauge
- Uses the same inserts as the Acrobat™ 160
Head to our product page where you can customize your Polygon package, download a Polygon spec sheet, operator’s manual and more.