IEPE Measurement DAQ HAT for Raspberry Pi®
Featured Product from Measurement Computing
The MCC 172 is a two channel DAQ HAT for making sound and vibration measurements from IEPE sensors like accelerometers and microphones. It features a 24-bit A/D per channel and a maximum sample rate of 51.2 kS/s/Ch. Up to eight MCC HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi allowing users to create high-channel count, multifunction solutions of different signal types.
All MCC DAQ HATs include easy-to-use C/C++® and Python™ open-source libraries and examples for taking reliable, quality measurements quickly.
- Ideal for vibration, sound, and acoustic applications
- Two IEPE inputs for sensors like accelerometers and microphones
- 24-bit resolution
- Sample rates up to 51.2 kS/s per channel
- A/D per channel for simultaneous sampling
- External digital trigger input
NOTE: Raspberry Pi is not included with the MCC 172.
Learn more about other available HATs from MCC at: https://www.mccdaq.com/DAQ-HAT.aspx