Thermocouple Data Logger :Internet Enabled
Featured Product from Measurement Computing
Internet Enabled Thermocouple Data Logger
The WebDAQ 316 is a stand-alone, temperature logger designed for remote monitoring and control of thermocouple data.
- Log 16 thermocouple channels
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- WiFi support for wireless operation
- View data in real time or post acquisition
- Virtually unlimited data storage
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- Four isolated digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Ability to export .csv data for Excel® and MATLAB®
- View entire WebDAQ Series
- WebDAQ firmware uses open-source software components; refer to WebDAQ-Licenses for the licensing information of each component.
The Data Logger for the Internet of Things
In an age of mobile applications and connected devices, the ability to access your data remotely is more important than ever. WebDAQ offers a new data logger architecture that allows configuration and access to the data from anywhere in the world.
WebDAQ Series internet data logger devices offer a complete and easy-to-use remote data acquisition solution. With an embedded web server, users can configure and run simple to complex data logging operations, log data, set alarm conditions, and view the data in real-time from anywhere on an internet-enabled device.
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing designs and manufactures data acquisition devices that are easy to use, easy to integrate, and easy to support. Included software options are extensive and provided for both programmers and non-programmers. Free technical support and low cost of ownership make Measurement Computing the easiest choice for DAQ.
More information about Measurement Computing is available at www.mccdaq.com.