Xpedition® xDX Designer for Schematic Design
Featured Product from Mentor, a Siemens Business
Xpedition® xDX Designer, formerly known as DxDesigner, provides a complete schematic design solution for design creation, definition, and reuse. It provides everything needed for circuit design and simulation, component selection, library management and signal integrity planning in a concurrent team-based design environment.
Designer's integrated desktop enables engineering teams to perform every key design creation task in a single, scalable, concurrent and real-time collaboration environment.
Its customizable project navigator dynamically reflects the project content through a highly concurrent editing session by filtering hierarchical blocks, components, nets and properties as they are added. It also supports bi-directional cross-probing with all editors. Design reuse and variant design are supported, which reduces product time-to-market, improves product quality, and lowers product costs.
- Powerful search/edit capability through hierarchy
- Common constraint definition environment is shared between schematic capture and layout, allowing the evaluation of critical signals at any design stage
- Use the library browser to search for IP reuse blocks from other design projects
- Variant management for simplified design variant support
- Digital, analog, mixed signal, RF design and simulation support
- Support for most popular PCB layout packages