All metals from "A to Z" and everything in between
Service Detail from Metal Cutting Corporation
Our manufacturing processes can work with any type of metal. All metals from "A to Z" and everything in between. To offer the best delivery possible, we keep a large inventory of commonly requested metals. If we do not have it, we have years of sourcing experience and an extensive network of suppliers. If it is out there, we can get it. Of course, we can always work with any material that you supply.
Our specialty is small parts, the smaller the better. Basically, diameters from 25 mm for solids (and 75 mm for tubes) to virtually invisible are our specialty. When asked how small a wire diameter or how small an inside tube diameter or how thick a tube wall, we say that if it can be made, we can cut it. Grinding, lapping and polishing each have their smallest size limitations... ask us.
At Metal Cutting Corporation, we are precious metal cutting specialists, manufacturing burr-free tight tolerance parts from all metals. We provide the precision required by medical device, electronic, automotive, biotechnology, semiconductor, aerospace, fiber-optic, electrical and many other diverse industries that demand perfection:
- Comparing Cutting Methods White Paper
- How to Fine-Tune Your Quote Request to Your Maximum Advantage
- Tungsten Wire 101: Overview of a Uniquely Useful Material
- A Comparative Analysis of Tungsten vs. Precious Metals for Medical Device Applications
- Copper Tungsten Alloy for EDM Electrode Materials
- Better Together: Non Defective Bonding and Resistance Spot Welding Electrodes
- A Guide to Choosing A Resistance Welding Electrode Material for Your Production Line
- A Technical Guide: Swiss CNC Machining FAQs
- 7 Secrets to Choosing A Contract Manufacturing Partner
- Metal Tubing & 21st Century: Who Needs it? The Future of Innovation in Medical Devices
Metal Cutting Corporation manufactures burr-free tight tolerance parts from all metals. We provide the precision required by medical device, automotive, electronic, biotechnology, semiconductor, aerospace, fiber-optic, electrical and many other diverse industries.
We are specialists with over 45 years cutting, grinding, lapping, polishing and machining metal parts. Our experience, inventory and capabilities provide the skills and capacity to meet the needs of technology device manufacturers. Specialty metals, micron tolerances, low or high volumes, complex metrology--all these and more are the requirements we achieve every day for products shipped worldwide.
For tips on how to choose the right vendor for your metal parts needs, please download our free guide, 7 Secrets to Choosing a New Contract Partner: Technical Guide to Outsourcing Your Precision Metal Fabrication.