Self-contained Downdraft Tables
Featured Product from Micro Air
Micro Air's® EXTREME AIR-MAX Downdraft Tables provide a modular, portable and adjustable downdraft work surface ideal for capturing harmful contaminants generated in welding, grinding, soldering, sanding, polishing and many other industrial processes. They offer the flexibility to configure a worktable to exactly meet application needs, space, and worker preference. XA-MAX Downdraft Tables draw contaminants away from worker vision and breathing zones, increasing work quality and decreasing air quality hazards to workers and equipment in surrounding areas.
Exclusive to MICRO AIR EXTREME AIR-MAX tables is our ROTO-PULSE® cartridge cleaning system that provides for 30-40% better cleaning of the cartridges, therefore extending filter life. Air is pulsed into a specially designed aluminum rotating tube equipped with pre-drilled holes. As the air entersthis tube, the force of the pulse causes the tube to rotate. As the tube spins, air exits the pre-drilled holes resulting in air hitting the entire inside lenth of the cartridge, pulsing dirt particles away from the filter and into the dust collection drawer, for a much more efficient cleaning cycle and increased filter life.
- 250 FPM Velocities across the work surface - 1,200 - 6.000 CFM
- Baffle Spark Arrestance
- Fire Retardant Cartridge Filters
- Roto-Pulse® Filter Cleaning System
- Ergonomic Front Overhang
- Hinged Filter Door with Easy Open Latches for Quick Filter Change-Out
- Factory Pre-Wired Electrics
- Easy Open, High Capacity Dust Collection Tray
- Perforated Metal Work Surface
- Mini-Helic Filter Gauge
- Back and Side Shields with Hinged Wing Walls
- Soft-Touch Mat on Perforated Metal Work Surface
- Industrial Casters / Levelling Legs
- Multiple Cartridge Media options to fit specific applications
- Dust Proof 24" LED Light Fixture
- Manual Pulse or Auto-Pulse Cartridge Cleaning System
- 99.97% HEPA After-Filter
- Dust, fumes and smoke from welding, sanding, grinding, polishing, finishing, deburring, mixing, filling, buffing and soldering operations
- Composites, Fiberglass, Metals, Plastics, Powders and Wood
Industry Best Environmental Control...
Since 1969, Micro Air® has provided top quality dust collection equipment, industrial air cleaners, accessories, and filters, for the commercial and industrial manufacturing sectors. Micro Air® Dust Collectors, Industrial air cleaners, Source Capture Arms, MISTMAX™ mist collectors, HYDROMAX™ wet collectors, and the new FORCE™ Dust Collectors are used to capture and remove indoor pollutants found in a multitude of industrial processes such as welding or cutting smoke & fumes, dust generated in blasting, grinding, sanding, polishing, or mixing processes, or odors and coolant mist. Micro Air® ultimately provides a clean, safe workplace environment, maximizing productivity and efficiencies.
Not only does Micro Air offer the broadest product offering, we support those products with an excellent service and support network, from our internal sales, support, manufacturing and engineering staff, to a second-to-none network of factory-trained Engineered Systems Distributors...you can rely on Micro Air to provide you with simply the best environmental equipment on the market today, at reasonable prices, excellent lead times to ship, and unsurpassed support before, during and after the sale.
Why rely on Micro Air for your Clean Air Needs?
•Full Product Line Offering
•Reliability - proven track record
•Unsurpassed Customer Support System
•Full Line of Ancillary Products ranging from fans, rotary valves, Intelli-Touch™ Energy Savings Controls, After-filters etc.
•Safety Options ie. Spark Arrestors, Safety Filters, Explosion Vents, Abort Gates, Backblast Dampers etc. all components required for OSHA/NFPA Combustible Dust Compliance
Count on Micro Air for Better Products, Better Service, Ultimate SATISFACTION!