3D sensors for geometry and surface inspections
Featured Product from Micro-Epsilon Group
The 3D sensor surfaceCONTROL features a compact design and high measurement accuracy combined with high data processing speed. With a z repeatability of up to 0.4 µm, the sensor sets new standards in high-precision 3D metrology. Even the smallest planarity deviations and height differences can be reliably detected.
In addition to fast data output via Gigabit Ethernet, the sensor offers an additional digital I/O interface. The 2D/3D gateway offers EtherNet/ IP, PROFINET and EtherCAT connections. Powerful software tools enable precise 3D measurements and surface inspections. GigE Vision compatibility also allows easy integration with third-party image processing software. The comprehensive SDK for integrating customer software rounds out the software package.
- 3D geometry inspection and shape detection
- Inspection of electronic components
- Defect detection
- 3D text recognition and detection of finest structures
- Complete 3D images in 0.2 s
- Micrometer-accurate snapshots with large measuring fields
- Highest precision up to 0.4 μm
- Up to 2.2 million 3D points / second
- Digital interfaces (integrated): GigE Vision / GenICam
- Digital interfaces (via 2D/3D Gateway): PROFINET / EtherCAT / EtherNet/IP
- Digital in-/outputs: 4 digital I/Os for which parameters can be set (for external trigger, sensor control, output of sensor states)