LifeGuard Ultrasonic Air Bubble Detector
Featured Product from Moog Inc.
Moog's LifeGuard ultrasonic air bubble detectors feature proprietary swept frequency technology, making these sensors more reliable and accurate than those utilizing fixed frequency or pulse-type circuitry.
LifeGuard air-in-line sensors offer the most flexibility in air bubble sensor sizes, with three standard configurations for common tubing sizes. Additionally, production performance equivalent (quick-turn) custom sensors for use with any tubing size are available utilizing in-house 3D printing capabilities.
Features of all LifeGuard Air Bubble Detectors
- Detectors maintain precise sensitivity without calibration
- Extremely reliable swept-frequency technology prevents sensor performance from drifting with temperature, age or environmental conditions
- Integrated self-test function provides 100% single fault coverage
- Dry-couples to PVC, silicone and many other tubing types with thick, thin or reinforced walls
- Output pulse width is proportional to bubble size — allowing user’s system to monitor subcritical bubbles
- Chemically compatible with common medical grade cleaners
- Vibration resistant
- Wide temperature range stable
- High reliability: > 1 M hours MTBF
- Proven performance in life critical equipment
- Low power consumption
- RoHS compliant