0.98 Power Factor ! 100W SMPS LMF100-20Bxx
Featured Product from Mornsun America,LLC
MORNSUN released a new enclosed switching power supply series LMF100-20Bxx with active PFC(Power factor correction). The LMF100-20Bxx series features universal input voltage range of 85-264Vac, accepts AC or DC input and the PF(Power factor) is up to 0.98. In addition, its emissions meets CISPR32 CLASS B without extra components. The new series also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 safety standards. Protections of output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included. MTBF is more than 300,000 h and the dimension is 10% smaller than conventional products, which make this series ideal for industrial, civil, smart home, smart building applications.
Widely used in applications of industrial automation machinery, industrial control system, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, intelligent building, household appliance, etc.
Typical application: Numerical control machine tools
- Universal 85 - 264V AC or 120 - 373VDC Input voltage
- Accepts AC or DC input (dual-use of same terminal)
- Compact size, dimension is 10% smaller than conventional products
- High reliability: MTBF>300K hrs
- Operating temperature range -30°C ~ +70°C
- Built-in active PFC function(up to 0.98PF)
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000VAC
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection(Built-in constant current limiting circuit)
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 (CE/CCC pending)
- Emissions meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B without extra components
- Over-voltage class ? (designed to meet EN61558)
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
- 3 years warranty
- Conformal coating is acceptable, terminal cover is optional.
Please refer to the technical manual for specific product parameters: LMF100-20Bxx