BMX Torque Sensors for Tool Calibration
Featured Product from Mountz, Inc.
A BMX torque sensor is a finely tuned instrument designed for torque calibration and torque measurement applications. Torque reaction sensors are enginered for testing and calibrating hand torque screwdrivers, torque wrenches and assembly power tools. Torque Ranges: 2 ozf.in - 5,000 lbf.ft . To improve your product quality and lower your product loss rate, try Mountz torque sensors.
- Laboratory grade instrument delivers precision accuracy
- Test or Calibrate hand screwdrivers, torque wrenches and electric and pneumatic assembly tools
- Various torque sensor models that range from 2 ozf.in up to 5,000 lbf.ft.
- Features “ARC II” technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the BMX connected to a Mountz PTT or LTT torque analyer
- Supplied with a Free ISO 17025 certification of calibration
The BMX is a finely tuned torque testing instrument that can measure torque in both a clockwise and counterclockwise direction. Meeting the demands to test multiple torque ranges for various torque tools used in production, maintenance and calibration labs, the versatile sensor is used in conjunction with a torque analyzer. Mountz manufacturers the sensor in the USA and supplies a free ISO 17025 certification of calibration with the purchase of any new BMX unit.
To improve your product quality and lower your product loss rate, try Mountz BMX torque sensors. Whether you need laboratory-grade precision to measure hand tool output in inch-ounces or the durability to handle frequent pneumatic tool testing in the foot-pound range, Mountz has the right torque sensor for your application.