16-channel NPN output magnetic guide sensor
Featured Product from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
AGV-TMR15XN AGV Magnetic Guide Sensors
AGV-TMR15XN is a 16-channel NPN output magnetic guide sensor with 10 mm detection accuracy. It is available as standard with N pole, S pole and N/S pole magnetic operating modes including corresponding LED indicators.
AGV-TMR15XN sensor is adaptive to installation height and tape width with excellent protection against magnetic material interference. Incorporating tunneling magnetoresistance (TMR) technique, AGV-TMR15XN sensors are designed to provide excellent temperature characteristics, good consistency, fast frequency response, high sensitivity and low power consumption performance.
Features and Benefits
- Adaptive installation height
- Adaptive magnetic tape width
- Superior protection against magnetic material interference
- Excellent temperature characteristics
- Magnetic tape/marker detection
- N pole, S pole and N/S poles detection modes
- LED indicators for operating modes.
- Automated guided vehicle (AGV)
- Automated guided cart (AGC)
- Trackless mobile shelving
- Logistics sortation.
MultiDimension Technology(MDT®) was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Ningbo, Shanghai, and Chengdu, China and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed an unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities that can support volume production of high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs. Led by its core management team of experts in magnetic sensor technology and engineering services, MDT is committed to creating added value for its customers and ensuring their success.
MDT ’s Service Options Include:
- In-plane and Z-axis TMR sensors, which may be delivered as wafers, bare dice, or packaged devices
- Custom design for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- ASIC design for integration with TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors including thin-film deposition, device processing, packaging and testing
- Custom sensor module design and application solutions
- IP licensing, granting customers access to MDT ’s technology for use in their products