Gear Demonstration Board
Featured Product from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
TMR Gear Sensor Demo
The Gear Demonstration Board is a complete gear sensor system with microcontroller, graphic LCD display and incremental A/B output indication LED which demonstrates the capabilities of MMG444DG devices. The absolute phase measurement provides instant indication of the gear’s angular position with a resolution of 1.4° = 256 positions per revolution and the absolute value of the teeth.
MultiDimension Technology(MDT®) was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Ningbo ,Shanghai, Chengdu China and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed an unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities that can support volume production of high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs. Led by its core management team of experts in magnetic sensor technology and engineering services, MDT is committed to creating added value for its customers and ensuring their success.
MDT ’s Service Options Include:
- In-plane and Z-axis TMR sensors, which may be delivered as wafers, bare dice, or packaged devices
- Custom design for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- ASIC design for integration with TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors including thin-film deposition, device processing, packaging and testing
- Custom sensor module design and application solutions
- IP licensing, granting customers access to MDT ’s technology for use in their products