Magnetic Gear Tooth Sensor
Featured Product from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
Gear Speed Sensor -- TMR4007
The TMR400X magnetic gear tooth sensors utilize a unique push-pull Wheatstone bridge design, including one or two Wheatstone full bridges, with four or eight unshielded high sensitivity TMR sensing elements. The Wheatstone bridge creates a differential voltage output with respect to the magnetic field gradient along the sensor’s sensitive direction. In the dual-bridge configuration, the two orthogonal Wheatstone full bridges provide sine and cosine voltage signals that can be used to measure both the gear tooth position and the direction of motion. The TMR400X magnetic gear tooth sensors offer superior performance with high sensitivity to the magnetic field gradient. They can detect very small changes in magnetic field, along with good temperature stability of the output signal.
The TMR400X magnetic gear tooth sensors are available in 6 different standard spacings of 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm. Two types of small form factor LGA packages are available. The package dimensions are 3mm × 3mm × 0.9mm, and 3mm × 6mm × 0.9mm.
Features and Benefits:
- Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) Technology
- High Saturation Point Allowing Operation under Large DC Magnetic Field
- Wide Air-Gap Tolerance
- High Sensitivity to Magnetic Field Gradient
- Capable of Small-Pitch Gear Tooth Detection
- DC (Zero-Speed) Operation
- Sine/Cosine Signal Outputs with Precise Phase Shift
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Good Immunity to Environmental Magnetic Field
- Compact Ultra-Thin Package
- Gear Tooth Motion, Speed, and Direction Sensing
- Linear and Rotary Speed Sensing
- Linear and Rotary Position Sensing
- Linear Magnetic Scales
- Magnetic Encoders