TMR Magnetic Sensors for Banknote Validation
Featured Product from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
TMR Magnetic Pattern Recognition Sensors for Banknote Validation
MultiDimension Technology (MDT) supplies TMR magnetic pattern recognition sensors for banknote validators, banknote counters, banknote sorters, vending machines, and ATMs.
MultiDimension Technology(MDT®) was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Ningbo, Shanghai, and Chengdu, China and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed an unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities that can support volume production of high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs. Led by its core management team of experts in magnetic sensor technology and engineering services, MDT is committed to creating added value for its customers and ensuring their success.
MDT ’s Service Options Include:
- In-plane and Z-axis TMR sensors, which may be delivered as wafers, bare dice, or packaged devices
- Custom design for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- ASIC design for integration with TMR/GMR/AMR sensors
- Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR sensors including thin-film deposition, device processing, packaging and testing
- Custom sensor module design and application solutions
- IP licensing, granting customers access to MDT ’s technology for use in their products