ULTRAMETER II™ 6PFCE and 4P
Featured Product from Myron L Company
NEW! FCE FAC Function
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Both Ultrameter II
performance of ±1% of reading
(not merely full scale). This high
level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced
four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and
in the laboratory, both
Ultrameter II models
are rugged enough for
daily in-line controller
checks in hostile
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true one-hand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲ or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
High Performance at a Low Cost
Beyond their affordable purchase price, Ultra-Fast, Ultra-Easy, Ultra- Powerful Ultrameter IIs save both time and money. Measure for measure, Ultrameter IIs give you a better return on your investment than any other handheld instrument. To see for yourself, contact your distributor or the Myron L® Company today.