Hexagon Sockets with Screw Holding Function
Featured Product from NBK America LLC
- A socket which holds hex head screws and hex nuts.
- The two balls pressed into the wire ring facing inwards hold hex head screws and hex nuts within the socket and prevent falling.
- Unlike magnetic holding methods, it can be used with hex head screws and hex nuts of any material. There is also no adherence of foreign matter due to socket magnetism.
- It can be used just like ordinary sockets.
- The insertion angle is 6.35.