Featured Product from NBK America LLC
- A tool that can remove hex socket head cap screws with crushed or stripped hex sockets that cannot be removed by ordinary tools.
- Used to create grooves in damaged recesses which can be used to turn and remove the screws. For details, refer to "How to Remove Screws".
- Can be used with the impact screwdriver SKEID to turn screws in the loosening direction by applying impact.
- Can also remove flat head screws that cannot be gripped with a tool such as a wrench or screws in counterbored holes.
- The recess is compatible with hex socket screws.